Click the orange button 'Create exam' to start creating an exam.
1. Enter a title.
2. Select when the exam take place and enter the duration of the exam.
3. It is optional to add one or more URLs as resource. Participants can use these resources during the exam.
4. Add participants. These can be individual participants or an entire class.
5. If you create the exam, you will automatically be assigned as supervisor, but it is also possible to add extra supervisors. Supervisors can end exams and see the results.
Exam type 'URL'
When you use the exam type 'URL', you will be able to share an exam using a URL. This URL will open when participants start the exam.
1. Select the exam type 'URL'.
2. Enter the exam URL.
Note: When using a third party exam provider, make sure you tell your participants to hand in an exam in the third party app before going back to the 'My Exams' page. Click the i icon behind 'Enter exam URL' for more information.
3. Click 'Save' to save your exam and share it with your participants.
When you have clicked 'Save', a popup will appear. In this popup, you will find the pincodes that the participants have to use to start and resume an exam. You can:
1. Make the pincodes visible or invisible.
2. Close the popup.
3. Create another exam.
4. Supervise the exam (view this article for more information)