There are a few different ways to add applications to your COOL Platform. A COOL Administrator can add applications for you, teachers, different grades or the whole school.
It is also possible to add your own applications.
1. You will find an orange button with the text 'Add application' on your 'Favourites' page. You can use this button to add or create your own applications.
2. Use the search bar to search for an application you want to add. Click the checkbox next to the application you want to add and click 'Save' to add the application to your COOL Platform.
3. When you want to create your own application, click the orange button next to the search-bar.
4. Fill in the following information:
- 'Name': the name of the application.
- 'Student URL': the URL of the webpage that has to open when the student clicks the application.
- 'Teacher URL': the URL of the webpage that has to open when the teacher clicks the application.
- 'Image': the image that will be visible when the application is created. It is not possible to create an application without an image.
5. Click 'Create application' and then 'Save' to add the application to your COOL Platform.
Note: You have created an application that is only visible to you. Read this article to make the application visible for your students.